Monday, October 3, 2011

Finding ecstasy

Finding new meaning to life..
Telling myself I will be okay..
Taking those twisted turns..
Getting hurt and bruised..I Lived!

Pampering my problems and confusions..
Letting them stay like they are my own..
Living with them like they belong to me..
Believing that I am not strong enough to fight them..I Lived!

One day the sun shined on me..
One day clarity dawned upon me..
I could see what its like to be alive..
I could feel the beauty of life..
I not only lived but I learned to Care!

I related to everything and everyone like I belong to them..
Everyone and everything reciprocated like they belong to me..
Time and feelings were the same..
But something changed..I learned to Believe!

They say something that has value is appreciated..
They say we create our own value..
I tried to find value in everything and everyone..
I learned to Value!

Events of the life never really pass..
Memories stay..
Wise men say learn to Let Go!
Events or Experiences whatever you call them..
They are only valued because they exist in time..
I learned to Let go!

Time has its value until we are alive!
We appreciate and criticize time..
We try to live and learn in time..
We learn to value and Let Go in time..

Time is eternal..
Our creations are eternal..
We wonder at the beauty of the creator...
We build wonders..
We wonder at our wondering..
and We live life!

No comments:

Post a Comment